The Montessori Academy of Carrollwood and the Montessori Academy of South Tampa are dedicated to creating nurturing environments that meet every child’s developmental needs; where each child fosters and expands natural curiosity and grows a beautiful love for learning to reach his or her highest potential.
It is our collective mission to create an atmosphere that will allow each child to develop excellent self-esteem, independence, and responsibility in order to become an exceptional member of our diverse global community.
“The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child’s own natural desire to learn.” ~Maria Montessori
- Foster the development of a happy, well-rounded child who forms healthy peer relationships
- Create a peaceful environment that promotes respect for each child, parent, and staff member
- Ensure excellence in academics where art, music, and physical development are in harmony
- Recognize each child’s learning style and guide him or her to become a life-long learner
- Maintain excellent, caring staff whom see each child as a beautiful, unique individual